Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What's Up?

For all of my readers who emailed to inquiry why I hadn't written anything in over a week - I was traveling and didn't have access to a computer. Now that I'm home again, I will resume adding to my blog as time permits in the coming weeks as I now have to pack up the house and prepare for a long distance move.

And, just where am I and my family moving? The lovely state of Missouri!

My husband, son and I had a great trip out there to close on our new home and are excited about the upcoming move. The time crunch to prepare for the move and then settle in at the new house may leave my blog without a new entry some days.

For now - I'll write as often as I can, but can make no promises about frequency! I appreciate your patience in the coming weeks and look forward to resuming daily posts once we're settled in.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment